WHAT IS THE WINE ROUTE?
The Wine Route is a tourism product that groups together both the tangible and intangible wine touristic elements of the territory. It is a public-private entity for the economic promotion of the territory and of those tourism companies based in the Jerez Region that use the industry and culture of wine as an argument for the economic development of the territory and of wine tourism as a whole. It is certified by ACEVIN and counts on the support of Turespaña.
I WANT TO JOIN
It is a quality accreditation for those companies that use wine as one of their key arguments for the acquisition and loyalty of clients.
WHO BELONGS TO THE WINE ROUTE?
The Wine and Brandy Route of the Jerez Region has a diverse and differentiated membership: bodegas, museums, restaurants, wine bars, tabancos, hotels, rural accommodation, leisure activity companies, wine collections, tourist information offices, travel agencies, etc…
I WANT TO JOIN
There are currently 120 establishments, companies and official entities that belong to the Wine Route, distributed around the nine municipalities that combine to make up the Jerez Region.
MAJOR BENEFITS AND ACTIONS
- To be accredited by a seal of authenticity and quality that marks the difference with regard to other tourism companies in the same area (the Seal of the Wine and Brandy Route of the Jerez Region and the Seal of the Wine Routes of Spain).
- Presence in the diverse promotional activities of the Wine Route: web site, social networks, famtrips, advertising campaigns and others.
- Continuous advisory and consultancy services to improve management of the enotourist product.
- Assurance and quality systems applied to companies.
- Project development.
- Sourcing of finance and grant applications.
- Networking activities to get to know other establishments belonging to the Wine Route.
- Regular informative workshops free to all associate entities and companies.
- Tourist prospecting: Wine Routes of Spain Tourism Observatory.
- Extension of marketing channels via promotional activities: attending trade fairs, events, workshops, organizing press trips, etc…